Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Street Lawyer

John Grisham is my favourite author.

I finished The Street Lawyer today & it was awesome. Will definitely recommend to all my friends. It brings new meaning back to success & making a difference.

Past 2 months has been great. I learnt how to re-focus back on the things that are more important. Cleaned up my life in those areas I had been slacking.

I thank GOD because I have a great friend who was blatantly honest with me and spoke the truth into my life.

Success can only be built on character, not comfort.

Don't focus on the seed, nor the ground. Focus on the Sower.

The degree of your faith is dependant on the degree of your forgiveness.

Faith is not believing GOD can, but it is knowing GOD will.

When all is said and done, always remember, I am a son.

All these are values that I hold dear to my heart.

Thank GOD for awesome leaders in our generation. If not for them, I won't have a clue where am I in life.

Sun is on Twitter & FB and I've been following her. She is simply awesome! Talking the talk & walking the walk. Can't wait for her single :-) Go Sun!!!!!!!!

Zoe is kicking harder these days. But my dear wife says that's a good sign ;-) Besides cramps at night, my dear wife is doing great. And she's getting prettier day by day. Mother's glow they call it. As for me, I've kept my promise.

No more chicken skin.
No more fried & oily stuff.
No more late night supper.
Started swimming 2 Sats ago with Eugene & Max.
First Sat 12 Laps. Last Sat 20 Laps. This Sat will maintain 20 ;-)

I'm getting excited day by day.

May - Module 5
June - Module 6
July - Module 7
August - Driving Test
Sep - Welcome Zoe
Oct - Back in action
November - A&B
December - Christmas

GOD is so good to us. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment